Friday 3 August 2012

DIY | TO-DO-LIST BUNTING

Another week has passed me by. I have now been back from Krakow for just over six weeks and my mind has turned into a complete jelly. My memory is terrible and I have nothing...literally NOTHING to keep me busy since my job fell through. BOO.

If my life was a recipe it would look something a little like this...

'Alice's Current Life' (AKA a summer spent in Berkhamsted)

Ingredients:

500g of hermit life.
250g of cabin fever.
300g of getting way too excited over DIY and baking.
100ml of life laundry.
75g of ebay addiction.
250g of dissertation pro-activity taken to the next level.
2 tbsp of “Why am I in The Crown again?”
*Optional garnish of being chatted up by the council guy who cuts the grass on the canal.

So to make myself feel like I do actually have a life... I intend to take on many DIY projects this Summer!
My first project is an easy one. A nice gentle break-in if you will. The idea spurred from my obsession with lists and being organised.
On top of my TWO diaries, I will usually always have at least THREE notebooks going at one time...one in a draw, one in my bag and one by my bedside table.

Combining notes/memos/to-do-lists from all of these can get a little bit confusing so I created this:



To make TO-DO-LIST BUNTING, you will need the following items:

String  /  Scissors  /  Drawing Pins  /  Pegs  /  Paper  /  Pen



#1   Cut the string to your required length and then tie a small loop knot at each end of the string.

#2   Secure the string to the wall with the drawing pins.

#3   Get pegging!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment