Saturday 1 September 2012

MOOD BOARD | SEPTEMBER


SEPTEMBER.

AUTUMN IS COMING. I CAN FEEL IT.

September is also the start of the new academic year.
This year is my FINAL year.

I welcome September with big wide arms as for me it marks a fresh start and a time for working and falling back into a routine. Routine is KEY for this year as I will have a dissertation to write and various essays and exams to work towards.

It gets cool enough to start eating porridge (that's oatmeal for you American's) again and the evenings are suited to slow-cooked stews and inside-activities (like den-making!).

I can start wearing my favourite wardrobe staples again too.
Boots, layers, chunky knits, leather and fur.

I'm particularly looking forward to decorating my new apartment (which I move into in ten days!) and creating my own personal workspace for the year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment