Tuesday 2 October 2012

INSTAGRAM | #3


It's been a busy week for me.
University started up again and I was eager to get back into a good routine for the year ahead.
So far, so good.
Stress levels are HIGH and the pressure is ON.
I am managing to find a nice balance between work and play which is always a plus.


My week in INSTAGRAM (from L-R):


1.  A spot of bedroom DJing.

2.  A warming breakfast of coffee and a bowl of oatmeal with nectarines and brown sugar. 

3.  My friend Sam getting excited (and rightly so) over his set at Canal Mills on Saturday!

4.  Ice cream times.

5.  Club stamps.

6.  Hiding away in the Brotherton Library at the University of Leeds.

7.  The (not so) delightful view from my window most mornings.

8.  GOTHS playing a bit of techno music.

9.  An update of the leak from the previous instagram post... that room is slowly falling apart.


You can see more of my instagram snaps and follow me HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment