Sunday 7 April 2013

EVENTS | AMAZING GRAZE - REVIEWED


I'm back in lovely Leeds!

Busy busy, just how I like it.
Lots of uni work, some actual REAL work, volunteering, lots of art exhibitions and events to keep me occupied with. A nice mix if I say so myself.


Yesterday I was down at the fabulous street food event Amazing Graze down at Left Bank in Leeds (see HERE for a post I did on the event last week).




 I was tweeting live for the Amazing Graze Twitter account in the afternoon and taking pictures of the event.


 


I certainly tickled my taste buds with some drool worthy street food, with much to my enjoyment some delightful buskers for entertainment and the presence of the GLORIOUS British sunshine! 


 


All the traders went down a treat.
Particularly popular were Fish&, El Kantina, Manjit's Kitchen and Ginger's Comfort Emporium.






Did you go to AMAZING GRAZE this weekend? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment